Sunday, March 21, 2010

Creativity in videos

Today's blog is about an upcoming rapper who I believe is very creative. This young artist who goes by the name Genesis Be a.k.a. Lokey who has a single out called "I don't discriminate", has a video that goes along with what she is rapping about. That is something I have not seen in along time, it takes me back to back in the day when you had people like Fresh Prince, Tribe called Quest and others who had funny videos to express the ideas they were portraying in their songs. I would love to see that instead of these flashy videos, that have nothing to do with what they are rapping about( if they are actually rapping about something, that is). I'm tired of these club tracks, these songs about some stupid dance that someone came up with, and i'm tired of seeing girls shake their ass. Don't get me wrong I love a girl's ass but I want to see more in a video. You can judge for yourself, let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment