Friday, April 2, 2010

Freedom of speech taken to the max


I understand we have freedom of speech but some people take it to another level, which makes me wonder is freedom of speech too free? An anti-Obama group who call themselves billboardsagainstobama.com have been putting up anti-Obama billboards across metro Atlanta. Now I understand everyone is going to have their opinion and i'm not to go Bush bashing but this man is trying his best to fix this debacle that this stubborn and ideological government is in. Many do not like his tactics but we have been dealing with the same tactics for decades and it has not been working. We need change and that is the problem with so many people, they are scared of change. All throughout history man has ridiculed, tortured, crucified, and enslaved others they do not understand it is barbaric and it needs to stop. Who are we to cast stones at people and claim to be so Christian this is one of the problems I have with religion now, but that's a whole other subject. One billboard says stop the foolishness but the main ones who say things like that are the ones with the foolishness, but this is just my opinion I am sure you have your own. That's all I have to say on the matter, be safe and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment