Sunday, April 11, 2010

Underground needs to come to the foreground


This blog is about underground artist and the youtube channels that are dedicated to bringing them to the surface. In the process of uploading my own videos I have come across some other channels and have made some new friends on youtube who appreciate real music a dude who goes by the name of Afrotastik came across my channel and said he loved my uploads and told me to check his channel out, so I did and I loved it nothing but uploaded videos of hip-hop in it's truest form. It was like a trip down memory lane. I'm telling you people if you are a fan of true hip-hop we need to get it back on the airwaves and make sure these underground artist are not underground any more if you go to youtube check out Afrotastik's channel check out Genesis Be's channel,King of Kings records and check out skateboardc7's channel. Remember this is like voting and every voice counts because one voice can turn into many. That is what my blog is dedicated to getting real music out there, sure I can talk about what goes on in my day or what goes on in my family like some others and I could talk about artist people already know. But everybody in the world blogs about them and I don't want to bore you with stories of my life so I try to reach out to music lovers such as myself so that this music can be heard. We have subjected to this bubble gum rap and r&b too long. And please if you like my blogs spread the word I need all the support I can get. Be safe and have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment