Friday, April 2, 2010

Freshman


Today's blog is about a kind of forgotten freshman who goes by the name of Charles Hamilton. He was once critically acclaimed and was featured on XXL'S freshman class of 2009 but was dropped by his label. Now he is still in the mix with fellow freshman B.O.B. (who has a single out that's blazing the airwaves titled " Nothing on You").They have a track together titled " Paperboy" there is the possibility of them working on a project together. The song is for the type of people who have a open mind and want to use their mind. That's who I reach out to in my blog music plus. I know i'm the only one who feels that we need real music to come back. We need to express this it's like voting you can't complain about things if you are not taking the necessary steps to change what's going on. I know I talk about hip hop alot but it is needed in r&b too.So let's support our artist who are creative and push the envelope. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment